Saturday, December 23, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Hello everyone!

I'm from a Christmas family, so I'm mid-holiday whirlwind! It's been wicked snowy here the last few days, and the roads are basically solid ice right now, so we're in a bit of a lull until the big day! We're supposed to get a foot on Christmas itself, and I know I shouldn't be, but I'm actually looking forward to it. The fact that we're snowed in means I've got some good time to just sit and work on doll projects. I also just got in my secondhand Asleep Eidolon Chocolate-- who I've decided to name Lucy- so I'm thinking of spending some good time with her. Even though she came with a bunch of stuff, including a wig, I'd like to make her a short little wig out of the fiber I bought for Jonah's wig, as well as make some decisions about her eyes. Once I've made a decision, I can order a new pair for her.

I'm also planning some cute Christmas and winter-themed doll photos! I want to do a shoot with Amelia and Bridget in their Christmas best, including, hopefully, one with the same scarf wrapped around both of them. I've also got plans for one with Gretchen and Lucy, as well as a group photo for the end of the year! I've struggled to find a post of the End of the Year BJD tag, so at this point my plan is just to rewatch SightHoundLady's video from last year and write them down? If you have a link to the original tag, though, please feel free to share!

Sorry for the super short post, I wound up going to a holiday party at a friend's despite the roads! Next up is the end of the year tag, and there should be a box opening for Lucy coming down the pike soon!

See you next time!

~Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment