Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stringing Nightmares

Hello!

So, as you may know if you read my commentary about which posts are next, I recently received a secondhand Impldoll Iris. She's lovely, and her resin is of high quality, but she came unstrung and hoo boy.

Today the Boston community had a meet! This marked left leg stringing attempt number four, and it should've been good! Two people offered their help, and one of them even had a restringing tool (which seems super handy and I kinda want one).

No one could do it. She came with elastic, but the one for her legs isn't long enough, so at this point I just need to buy new elastic. It's not like it's an expensive thing, but I was hoping to have her be strung and ready to go after today so I could finish the post about her, so it's pretty irritating. So now she's a completely unstrung bag of parts, and her review's been pushed off for at least another week.

See you Wednesday!

~Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment