Saturday, December 30, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hey everyone!

I've been super busy with family stuff and being hellishly ill the past couple days, but I did want to make a little post for New Years'! I'm super excited about the doll plans I have for this year, and I'll be talking about that as my first post of 2018.

This post is also a small announcement! I'll be doing a 30 for 30 craft challenge in the month of January, which I know is 31 days, but hey, day off? For those of you who haven't heard of 30 for 30 challenges, essentially what that means is that I'll be working on some craft, of some kind, for at least 30 minutes every day for 30 days. I decided to do this in January because, for the first half of the month, I'm on a true break. In the summer, I work-- hard and a lot-- but there's not work here during the winter, so I have plenty of time to devote to crafts. I'll be posting regular updates on that, and I'd love to invite other people to participate as well. If you do, I'd love to see what you create!

See you next year!

~Theo

No comments:

Post a Comment